ZOOM Marketing is seeking an organized, creative, versatile Office Manager
ZOOM is seeking a resourceful, energetic and organized Office Manager with a proven track record for juggling multiple responsibilities, great communication skills, organizational abilities and a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will have experience with QuickBooks, bookkeeping, Excel, writing and social media. This is a full-time position. ZOOM will only consider applicants who follow the application instructions below.
Finance: Manage client invoicing, perform bookkeeping with QuickBooks; prepare financial reports, budgets and employee expense reports; manage banking, including deposits and reconciliation of monthly statements; work with our accountant to prepare taxes.
Client Work: Schedule interviews; create interview summaries, conduct industry research, manage client expenses; greet clients; coordinate travel arrangements; prepare project expense estimates and track expenses; manage and track new business opportunities.
Marketing and Event Planning: Assist with marketing activities for ZOOM, including writing copy for our website and quarterly newsletters and keeping our social media presence up-to-date. Plan and execute events such as the annual Stanford tennis sponsorship event, client dinners, team building and celebrations.
Human Resources: Manage payroll, benefits and 401(k) with TriNet; recruit and on-board new employees; manage relationships with contractors; handle admin tasks for the office and ZOOM’s co-CEOs; purchase office snacks and supplies; walk Rio (ZOOM’s office dog); and champion ZOOM’s culture and TLC, ensuring ZOOM is a special place to work.
Facilities: Manage and purchase office equipment; maintain office space so that it is clean, organized and welcoming inside and out; manage relationship with landlord and property manager; organize any office moves; supervise housekeeping staff; communicate with IT consultant regarding service requirements; answer phones and other receptionist duties.
Our ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- BA or BS degree
- Experience as office manager managing finances, facilities, human resources and general administration
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experience writing for social media platforms, particularly Facebook and LinkedIn; familiarity with or willingness to learn best practices
- Extremely detail oriented
- Enjoys working independently and as part of a team
- Looking for long term position
- Strong customer service orientation
- Sense of humor
- Loves dogs
- Lives in the SF Bay Area
- Can start right away
- Learn more about ZOOM at www.zoommarketing.com
- Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org that highlights:
- – Your Point That Matters and explanation for why you are the right person for the job
- – Your salary requirements
- – Your availability
- – Writing sample
- Top candidates will be selected for a phone interview. Finalists will be invited to ZOOM for an in-person interview and assignment.
About ZOOM Marketing:
ZOOM Marketing helps tech companies gain leadership through positioning, differentiation and The Point That Matters. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Palo Alto, near CalTrain. We offer an employee benefits package, a casual office environment, work-from-home-Fridays, and employee parking. Come join our team!
ZOOM Marketing is located at 436 Waverley St., Palo Alto, CA 94301