We’re hiring a Content Specialist!
Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include creating, sharing and promoting content to generate leads and raise brand awareness. This includes monitoring campaign results, web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is creative, curious and self-motivated with demonstrable writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
This role is remote. Candidates from across the U.S. will be considered.
• Develop content strategy and digital marketing plan aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate with team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
• Create and publish engaging content, on our site and beyond
• Manage programs and track engagement metrics
• Optimize content according to SEO and campaign results
• Build and maintain CRM system that tracks prospects and clients through the buying process
• Manage content distribution to online channels, email lists and social media platforms to increase web traffic and leads
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure team is on board
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• A conscientiousness, self-starter with excellent attention to detail
• A team player who can work collaboratively and independently, delivering high-quality work with little supervision (especially in a remote work environment)
• Ability to listen and translate information into stories and compelling content
• Organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
• Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Familiarity with Constant Contact, SharpSpring or similar email marketing systems
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent writing skills in English
• BS or BA degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
Here’s how to apply
Please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Your Point That Matters and explanation for why you are the right person for the job
- Your salary requirements
- Availability to start and any planned time off
- Your willingness to participate in a test project to showcase your skills if you’re a final candidate
About ZOOM Marketing
ZOOM Marketing helps high tech companies gain leadership through data-driven positioning, differentiation and The Point That Matters. For two decades, we’ve been at the center of Silicon Valley, blazing trails for hundreds of leading companies and successful startups, such as Dell, HP, VMware, Cisco, Snowflake Computing and Qlik. We’re listeners and storytellers who leverage data and collaboration to drive creative thinking. We also laugh a lot. We offer an employee benefits package for full-time employees; and by December 2018, we will transition to a remote work model for all employees (complete with a ZOOM coffee mug :-).
Learn more about ZOOM at www.zoommarketing.com