We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator!
ZOOM is looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to fill a 3-month, full-time contract position, with potential for permanent employment. This role is responsible for market research, logistics, analysis of findings, and presentation development for client projects to ensure successful timing and outcomes.
Our ideal candidate is creative yet analytical, curious, self-motivated, performs well under deadlines and exceptionally detail oriented. We’re a small team relying on everyone’s initiative to pitch in to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Market research: Create, administer and analyze surveys using SurveyMonkey. Manage focus group recruiting, including working with third-party recruiters and sourcing targets on LinkedIn. Keep up to speed on the latest research methodologies.
- Coordinate market research prep including: research materials (questionnaires, surveys, emails, worksheets), transcriptions, scheduling and conducting interviews, and focus group recruiting
- Analyze and report findings from various research channels including interviews, focus groups, surveys (overall and segmented analysis), and more
- Compile competitive analysis including market trends and customer feedback
- Draft client presentations and contribute content
- Manage project timelines across multiple clients
- Scribe and record client meetings
- Prepare weekly client email updates
- Explore and educate the team on new market research strategies and methodologies, including social media
- Research, recommend and manage new project management methods and productivity tools that fit ZOOM’s model and increase efficiency
- Contribute to ZOOM’s content (website, social media) with ZOOM research insights and other interesting topics
- A conscientiousness, self-starter with off-the-charts attention to detail and organizational skills
- A team player who can work collaboratively and independently, delivering high-quality work with little supervision (especially in a remote work environment)
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Hands on experience with MS Office, Google Suite, SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn; bonus experience with CRM, scheduling and other productivity tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- BS or BA degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Market research experience
- Location: works from home with the means to travel to ZOOM internal and client meetings in the San Francisco Bay Area
Here’s how to apply
Please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Your Point That Matters and explanation for why you are the right person for the job
- Your hourly contract rate
- Availability to start and any planned time off
- Your willingness to participate in a test project to showcase your skills if you’re a final candidate
About ZOOM Marketing
ZOOM Marketing helps high tech companies gain leadership through data-driven positioning, differentiation and The Point That Matters. For two decades, we’ve been at the center of Silicon Valley, blazing trails for hundreds of leading companies and successful startups, such as Dell, HP, VMware, Cisco, Snowflake Computing and Qlik. We’re listeners and storytellers who leverage data and collaboration to drive creative thinking. We also laugh a lot. For full-time, permanent employees, we offer an employee benefits package and a remote (work-from-home) model.
Learn more about ZOOM at www.zoommarketing.com