We’re hiring a Visual Designer!
ZOOM is looking for a versatile designer to fill a 6-month, full-time contract position, with potential for permanent employment. This role is responsible for building and maintaining our brand, online presence, new business materials and brand assets.
Our ideal candidate is a conscientious, self-starter with off-the-charts attention to detail and organizational skills. We’re a small team relying on everyone’s initiative to pitch in to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Web and online: Maintain ZOOM’s WordPress website with content and design updates. Produce and publish ZOOM’s e-newsletter, The Buzz. Keep ZOOM’s website and social media presence fresh and engaging; recommend and implement new content, as well as new approaches to presenting and delivering content.
- Video: Direct, shoot, edit and publish client testimonial videos for ZOOM’s website, new business pitch and other channels. Maintain ZOOM’s library of testimonials on the website, YouTube and/or Vimeo. For the right person, there may be an opportunity to create engaging videos for clients.
- PowerPoint and infographics: Design, update and maintain client and new business presentation template and customize individual presentations as needed. Recommend new and exciting ways to engage prospects and customers. Create infographics for various presentations and online content. Manage library of presentation assets.
- Branding: Build, update and maintain the ZOOM brand and drive consistency across touch points. Create custom conceptual design elements such as icons, photos and other graphics; develop and maintain branded templates in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and beyond; build and maintain ZOOM’s graphics library.
- At least 2 years of professional experience designing websites, presentations, producing video and content
- Proficient in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut (and/or other video editing software), Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint), Google Suite, and HTML
- BA in graphic design or related field
- You are:
- A self-motivated team player who can work collaboratively and independently, delivering high-quality work with little supervision (especially in a remote work environment)
- Able to listen and translate information into visual representation and the written word
- Ruthless in your attention to detail
- Organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Bursting with wit
- Location: works from home
Here’s how to apply
Please send us the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Your Point That Matters and explanation for why you are the right person for the job
- Your hourly contract rate
- Availability to start and any planned time off
- Your willingness to participate in a test project to showcase your skills if you’re a final candidate
About ZOOM Marketing
ZOOM Marketing helps high tech companies gain leadership through data-driven positioning, differentiation and The Point That Matters. For two decades, we’ve been at the center of Silicon Valley, blazing trails for hundreds of leading companies and successful startups, such as Dell, HP, VMware, Cisco, Snowflake Computing and Qlik. We’re listeners and storytellers who leverage data and collaboration to drive creative thinking. We also laugh a lot. For full-time, permanent employees, we offer an employee benefits package and a remote (work-from-home) model.
Learn more about ZOOM at www.zoommarketing.com